I'm Back

Worth mentioning but don't fit in other categories.
build_it

I'm Back

Post by build_it »

Ben about 10 years since I first joined her and see its a bit slow nowdays but I'm sure it can improve. I bought the plans for a Laker 13 back then and got all enthused and cut out all the panels and so forth then life got in the way. Well the itch started again so I thought to restart the Laker, got the panels out and.... ooooh shivers.... can't find the plans so a quick email to Matt and while waiting for an answer I found the suckers....the shop elves moved them. :oops: Went and got some west system and coated the panels and now waiting for them to dry and then its stitching time. I'll update when I get the pics and post here.
Pete (in Sth Oz)
OnkaBob
Type of boat I like: <-- Please read instructions to the left and delete this text. Then, tell us what type boat you like! :-)

Re: I'm Back

Post by OnkaBob »

What part of SA are you in Pete?
Cheers, Bob

Laker 13 - christened and slimed (just).
Laker accessories underway.
build_it

Post by build_it »

Pt Augusta. :D dry as a witches thingo at the moment here but the gulf is wet LOL.
Had a layday today so back into it tomorrow I hope.
OnkaBob
Type of boat I like: <-- Please read instructions to the left and delete this text. Then, tell us what type boat you like! :-)

Post by OnkaBob »

Are you also on The Yak Shed as Oldfart?
Cheers, Bob

Laker 13 - christened and slimed (just).
Laker accessories underway.
build_it

Post by build_it »

Yep that be me. :oops: Been a bit quiet there but also on Kayak fishing down under as Pete49. :D