Now that's a big boat!

Worth mentioning but don't fit in other categories.
jem
Site Admin
Type of boat I like: Wooden

Now that's a big boat!

Post by jem »

-Matt. Designer.
Oldsparkey
Design Reviewer
Type of boat I like: Wood boats .

Post by Oldsparkey »

DON'T ...... LET MICK SEE THIS.......... :roll:

Chuck.
Remember:
Amateurs built the Ark...... Professionals built the Titanic
Visit some fine paddlers at The Southern Paddler
Wimperdink
Type of boat I like: <-- Please read instructions to the left and delete this text. Then, tell us what type boat you like! :-)

Post by Wimperdink »

Wow thats a big project. I wish I had it in me to tackle something like that but then again i'd need a bigger shop, more storage space, and a house on the lake. I'll stick to small boats :)
I make stuff up!
Oldsparkey
Design Reviewer

Post by Oldsparkey »

Just put a top on the table you have the Mercury on and it would be a start. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Chuck.
Remember:
Wimperdink
Type of boat I like: <-- Please read instructions to the left and delete this text. Then, tell us what type boat you like! :-)

Post by Wimperdink »

Oldsparkey wrote:Just put a top on the table you have the Mercury on and it would be a start. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Chuck.
its got a top... and a bottom... depending on weather or not the motor is on it. :lol:
I make stuff up!
Oldsparkey
Design Reviewer

Post by Oldsparkey »

Wimperdink wrote:
Oldsparkey wrote:Just put a top on the table you have the Mercury on and it would be a start. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Chuck.
its got a top... and a bottom... depending on weather or not the motor is on it. :lol:
If or when you are on the water or having supper ????? Ya better get with Matt and make a boat for that Merc so the family can have there table back.:lol:

Chuck.
Remember:
Wimperdink

Post by Wimperdink »

Oldsparkey wrote: If or when you are on the water or having supper ????? Ya better get with Matt and make a boat for that Merc so the family can have there table back.:lol:
Chuck.
Almost time to put the table back in the dining room. :)

I make stuff up!
Oldsparkey
Design Reviewer

Post by Oldsparkey »

I don't want you to take offense to this but the boat is a lot better looking then the table you have been using. A lot speedier looking also , even on the trailer.

Chuck.
Remember:
Wimperdink

Post by Wimperdink »

Oldsparkey wrote:I don't want you to take offense to this but the boat is a lot better looking then the table you have been using. A lot speedier looking also , even on the trailer.

Chuck.
awww c'mon now... there's been a lot of fish come across that table. Just cant remember if it was upside down or right side up at the time. :lol:
I make stuff up!
Kayak Jack
Design Reviewer

Post by Kayak Jack »

WD, my dad used to build boats similar to that in the 40's. Punkin seeds. They would go like the dickens. The last one had its transom 2' ahead of the rear end of the boat. Two foot tails extended on each side of the transom. The boat pivoted almost around the outboard and would go like crazy, turn quickly, and take of in another direction.
Kayak Jack
Doing what you like is FREEDOM
Liking what you do is HAPPINESS
I spent most of my money on whiskey and women - and I'm afraid I just wasted the rest.